Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 19: Project


 Day 19: Project

I created a memory book for Julia that I have not yet been able to print. 
 I create one for each of my kids for each year, but this is the one I treasure most. 
I finished it -- all 120 pages -- before Cohen was born but it still sits in my Shutterfly account unprinted. 
I am hoping to have the peace and strength to be able to print it for her birthday this year.
Here is one I created of pics of just Julia and me that I have been able to print:


Click here to view the Mommy and Julia book.


October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. This national observance month was established in 1988 by President Reagan.  This post is part of Carly Marie's "Capture Your Grief" 31 day photography project for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I always love seeing pictures of Julia!
xoxo - Jodie

BR said...

what a gorgeous book!!! there were so many photos in here that I had not ever seen and it was such a joy to see them! How neat to see her mature. I had not seen the hospital photos. To see her develop to smiling was very sweet! You and Marc surrounded her with such love and joy during her life! What a blessed little baby - and to think of all the love and joy that surrounds little Julia now! What a comfort for me to think of her whole.
I agree with Jodie, thank you for sharing this book!

Post a Comment