Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 12: Scents


 Day 12: Scents


There are two scents that I associate with Julia. 
The first is Aveeno lavender baby lotion. 
Before getting dressed and especially after taking a bath I would massage this sweet smelling lotion all over her skin.  
The second is these J&J hand and face wipes. 
For the first few months, Julia kept her fists pretty tightly closed. 
Everyday we would clean them with these soft, fresh scented wipes to keep her hands nice and clean. 

I miss those little hands.





October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. This national observance month was established in 1988 by President Reagan.  This post is part of Carly Marie's "Capture Your Grief" 31 day photography project for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.

1 comments:

BR said...

I'm so glad that you mentioned Julia's teensy little closed hands! Ruby Louisa had very tightly closed hands for her first 3 months and I would kiss them and think of Julia EVERY time. I would pry open Ruby's little fists and clean them like you taught me to when I was with Julia Grace.

Post a Comment