Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 14: Community

 Day 14: Community

The Trisomy 18/13 community has been an unexpected blessing in this journey. I was so encouraged to find other families living with a child with trisomy 18 or 13 when Julia was with us. I finally felt like we were not alone in what we were experiencing. I am thankful to have made friends through this community, some very dear to me. I consider these friends special gifts from Julia.


October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. This national observance month was established in 1988 by President Reagan.  This post is part of Carly Marie's "Capture Your Grief" 31 day photography project for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment