Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 13: Signs

 Day 13: Signs

As I said in an earlier post in this series, butterflies always remind me of Julia. Yesterday I learned that there is actually a Julia butterfly (Dryas Julia)!



I also treasure the dreams I have of Julia. I do not have them very often but when I do I feel more peaceful. The first one I had about her was of her sitting and laughing like a happy, healthy little girl. Others involve just having her with us doing whatever our family is doing. I wonder if I sleep more regularly if I may dream of her more often...


October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. This national observance month was established in 1988 by President Reagan.  This post is part of Carly Marie's "Capture Your Grief" 31 day photography project for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.

1 comments:

Jodie said...

I love that there is a Julia butterfly! That is so perfect.

Post a Comment