Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Julia Grace




Our precious baby, our sweet pea, our beloved daughter and sister, our Julia Grace went home to heaven on Friday, December 16. She had been battling a cold this week but passed suddenly due to cardiac complications. I saw her and still do see her as perfect, so sometimes I almost forgot how sick her little heart was. The heart that was only supposed to give us a few days with her gave us twelve and a half months with her. She is my inspiration. I can be strong because she has been so strong. I can do the impossible because she did the impossible.
I am forever changed and forever in love with you, my perfect Julia. Our hearts are broken, but yours is now perfect. I am thankful that you are now well and whole. We will strive as a family to make you proud just like you make us so proud to be your family. We miss you so very, very much. We love you forever, dearest angel.


6 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful post, Jenny! Praying for you guys!

BR said...

We are thinking of you all and miss you so much. Cliff and I are praying for you constantly. We miss Julia so much! I am so thankful that I got to know her and I look forward to eternity with her.
Love Always,
Betty

Beth said...

Thank you for sharing Julia with all of us. I know that heaven has received one of their angels back home. Our prayers are with you all. God bless!

Gigi said...

Jenny--my prayers are with you and your family at this time. Know you will always treasure her time with you. Priscilla Tucker

Marla said...

We love you all so much and wish we could be with you tomorrow!! Jenny, what a beautiful post! You are an inspiration to all of us!! Prayers and thoughts are constant for you and for all the family!

Sharon said...

Your beautiful words about Julia are very moving. My prayers are with all of you. God bless your family.

Post a Comment