Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Capture Your Grief Day 7

Memory

I remember how precious Sydney and Isaac were with Julia. The tone in their voices, the gentleness in their movements, and the love on their faces made clear how they felt about their sister. She felt the same way about them. She would look around when she heard their voices specifically. She would smile at them more readily than at anyone else. Their love for each other was/is so honest, simple, and pure. I cherish it. 





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I'm glad you're doing this series. I always enjoy reading it and seeing your pictures. (Even though they make me cry a little too sometimes!)

BR said...

I also remember how dear isaac and sydney were with julia. It wasn't just a mother's prejudice. It was a beautiful thing. Darling siblings with precious parents.

Post a Comment