Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Friday, October 16, 2015

Capture Your Grief Day 15


Wave of Light for International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

In honor of Julia and the many, many other precious ones gone too soon, we participated in this year's Wave of Light. All around the world at 7 PM candles were lit. As 7 PM arrived in each time zone, the wave of light moved forward. What a beautiful image. 


2 comments:

BR said...

what a lovely idea! I'm so glad you were able to take part in this special Wave of Light! thanks for sharing about it, I didn't know about it. I remember the day we took that photo of Miss Julia. It is such a sweet memory for me. I am so thankful I got to know her!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
These recent posts are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Maureen xoxo

Post a Comment