Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Monday, October 12, 2015

Capture Your Grief Day 11

Glow in the Woods

This post is about recognizing the person/group/organization that helped me on my journey. I must list my fellow trisomy families. Most of these families I met through online groups. Last summer I was able to meet many families in person at the SOFT (Support Organization for Trisomy) Conference. 
There is an instant connection and sense of community between the trisomy families. The other families share their wisdom and experience. We share our fears and our joys. We celebrate together and mourn together. I'm very thankful for this group!

Some of the families at the SOFT annual picnic and balloon release. 


1 comments:

BR said...

i'm thankful for this group. what they can do for you and for what you can do for them. Jenny, I'm sorry you couldn't take Julia with you to this conference. she would have looked so cute in her little hairbow and you would have held her gently as only a mother knows how to do. I love you. The children in this photo are beautiful like julia is.

Post a Comment