Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Capture Your Grief Day 1

Sunrise...


Sunrise
Duck, NC 
August 2015

I spent many many hours thinking about Julia on the beaches of the Outer Banks over the last five years. I planned for her, carried her, prayed for her, cried for her, hoped for her, loved her, gave thanks for her, grieved for her, missed her, remembered her. I search for seashells and think of her. I write her name in the sand. I see butterflies and dolphins and rainbows on the beach and think of her. I see her in the faces of her siblings. We all carry her with us. 



1 comments:

BR said...

Oh, jenny! I've been honored to see these beautiful etchings in the sand with julia's name and can just picture you on this beach. Your progressive sentence here from planning to remembering sweet julia is so poignant. i love you.

Post a Comment