Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Friday, October 2, 2015

Capture Your Grief Day 2

Intention 

In honor of Julia, I intend to be more open and vulnerable about Julia's life and this journey with new friends and with new communities of people. 
I met a new friend at another friend's birthday dinner recently and somehow knew I should tell her about Julia. As soon as I did, she shared with me that a couple of months before she had a son born still. This is still new for her and she is learning how to live with this new reality. She is a strong, smart, amazing person who I am now blessed to call my friend. Julia's life keeps giving...

1 comments:

BR said...

how very courageous of you to tell a new friend about julia. i'm so thankful that you listened to the holy spirit within you lead you. this is really stunning and such a big step. I will try hard to follow in your example but oh, it will take strength i do not currently have.

Post a Comment