Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 10: Beliefs



I believe I will be with Julia (and my grandmothers and all of my loved ones) again in heaven. This belief gives me comfort and hope. Although I obviously don't know what this heaven will look or be like, I imagine it to be a place of fullness and wholeness. This quote is especially beautiful to me in thinking of Julia in heaven now:

"They say that time in heaven is compared to the blink of an eye for us on earth. Sometimes it helps me to think of my child running ahead of me through a beautiful field of wildflowers and butterflies; so happy and completely caught up in what she is doing that when she looks behind her, I'll already be there." author unknown

This post is part of Carly Marie's Capture Your Grief Photography Challenge in honor of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. To learn more please visit http://carlymarieprojectheal.com. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment