Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cohen at 10 Months

At 10 Months I can....
- Crawl very quickly
- Cruise!
- bite with my 4 teeth
- clap
- wave
- make lots of sounds: mamababadadagagapapa!

Likes
- my siblings!
- my cousins!
- trying to "scare" people by growling
- playing peekaboo
- lift the flap books
- my toy car for riding in
- outside!
- animals
- baths!!!

Dislikes
- being tired
- washing my face



1 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL about growling! What a handsome boy. :) And what is it about little boys hating their face to be washed??? Solomon is like that and so is Hunter!

Post a Comment