Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

4 Days until 3 Years






I asked Sydney to tell me about one of her favorite memories of Julia. She had many, but the one she wanted me to include here was about how she liked to dress Julia. She enjoyed picking out her clothes when given the opportunity, and she would almost always choose something pink. :) When Julia was in her first months, she was small enough to fit into Sydney's American Girl doll clothes. Sydney thought that was pretty amazing. Thank you, Sydney, for that memory and the smile it brings to my heart.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the matching clothes! I remember Tabby tried an American Girl doll dress on Lilly but the back was a bit too small to fasten the dress. :)

Anonymous said...

I just read through your recent posts. As always, they are beautifully written from the heart. Sending loving thoughts to all of you. xoxo

Maureen

Post a Comment