Dancing in the Rain
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 " alt="Slideshow Image 3" /> src="http:>

A Trisomy 18 Journey

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Craft

For Valentine's Day last year the kids and I made fingerprint hearts.  We used stamp ink from a craft store. For Sydney and Isaac, we used the index finger and made two  prints which together made a heart.  Julia's fingers were so tiny that we used her big toe instead.  As tightly as Julia liked to keep her hands closed, her toes were also much easier to print! I am thankful to have this and so many other precious keepsakes. Thanks to my kids for putting up with all of the craft projects and photo sessions that I ask you to do.


1 comments:

Jodie said...

I was just looking at mine and thinking about when we made these last year. I love seeing Julia's prints! So tiny...so perfect.

Post a Comment